by alifahamelya
Salam.

I think I'm in need of total life transformation. My life now seems like a mess. Right now I barely hang out with my friends even they are only 15 minutes drive from my place, spending weekends in the office try to finish the-never-ending-tasks, and I always miss my friends' best moments.
MySpace


So, I think it's time to take charge of my life and turn it all around. For that to happen, I have set my own priority list that I shall follow and I hope it could make my life more meaningful and memorable.

So, here goes my priority list for 2012 - in descending order from most important to the least:

RELATIONSHIP
Families
Best Friends
Friends
Colleague
Friends of friends
Strangers
Enemies

SOCIAL LIFE
Families events & invitations - wedding, doa selamat etc
my-own-pleasure-time - movies, karaoke etc
Friends' invitations - wedding, doa selamat etc
Work - projects, proposals, late night ot etc
my-own-pleasure-time - movies, karaoke etc
Public events - concerts, shows


note: *cross fingers* MySpace
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses